My current research activities are largely focused on developing new products.
At McRae Imaging
- Bench-top UV-C germicidal devices.
- Antimicrobial textiles based on photocatalytic nanomaterials.
- Reusable barrier face coverings for preventing infection spread.
- Adaptive lighting for pathfinding and fall prevention for Alzheimer’s and dementia intervention.
- Early diagnosis of cranial disorders in infants using digital imaging and machine learning.
- Solid State Lighting, Photometry and Colorimetry of LED and OLED.